Established in 1994, the PHO is an organization with a strong representation of primary care physicians as well as a full range of medical specialist. This integrated physician and hospital partnership is dedicated to quality service, easy access and cost-effective health care services.
At a Glance
At a glance the Mission Health Network brings value to member physicians by:
- Development and ongoing management of the physician network including maintenance of maximum reimbursement guidelines.
- Credentialing of each provider, which includes a review and verification of licensure, DEA registration, malpractice coverage and National Practitioner Data Bank of sanction information.
- Ongoing education and as appropriate intervention with providers.
Services-Contracting and Support
As a Mission Health Network member physician, you receive a variety of value-driven benefits, such as:
- The Ability to contract with payers and conduct reviews
- The Ability to make independent decisions on contract participation via our Messenger Model contracting process with provides physicians with:
- A Comparative analysis of the payer's proposed fees and your practice's top codes
- A summary of the contract.
- Delegated Credentialing that reduces paperwork.
- The ability to partner with payors to improve patient care and reward physicians for providing quality healthcare.